Awards and Honors
2012 Hermes Creative Awards International Competition
- For creating a poster and brand for the Fort Worth Police Officers' Award foundation. www.fwpoliceawards.org.
- For creating an attention-grabbing and dynamic trade show exhibit for McDonald Transit Authority titled, "Responsive Mobility Solutions." The exhibit stood over ten feet tall and featured pictures of excellence in transportation solutions.
2010 MarCom Awards International Competition
- For marketing and fundraising efforts completed as The Fort Worth Police Officers' Award Foundation renewed its commitment to excellence through the launch of a community-wide appreciation initiative. www.fwpoliceawards.org.
2010 Hermes Creative Awards International Competition
- The interior design of Republic Services of Houston's website www.recycleithouston.com.
- Development of Republic Services' Green Gear campaign at www.recycleitstore.com.
- Placement of the article “Another Approach to Low-Carbon Coal” in the online edition of the New York Times.
- Placement of an article spotlighting Tenaska's “Next Generation of Coal Plants” in the National Coal Transporter.
- Design of Republic Services' website homepage, www.recycleitrepublic.com.
2009 MarCom Awards International Marketing and Communications Competition
- Design/Logo for the North Texas Aviation Education Initiative on behalf of the North Central Texas Council of Governments
2008 Hermes Creative Awards International Competition
- For overall website design at www.alliedwastedfw.com for Allied Waste Services in North Central Texas.
- Pro bono promotion of Libraryfest 2007 and the front-page Dallas Morning News article “Will Video Games Make Library Cool?” on behalf of The Fort Worth Public Library Foundation.
- “2006-2007 Annual Report” on behalf of the North Texas Municipal Water District.
- “More Dollars Than Sense” advertising/direct mail piece on behalf of L.H. Meeker
- Advertising door hanger “Why Lease With Us?” on behalf of Harding Company and Petrocasa Energy.
2007 MarCom Awards International Marketing and Communications Competition
- “Bringing your Dreams to Bloom” print advertising campaign on behalf of Keller Williams Realty
- “Ultimate Pick-up Truck” print advertising campaign on behalf of Allied Waste Services DFW
- “Leasing Minerals in the Barnett Shale” information brochure designed and written for Harding Company
- “Who is Sleeping with Your Pet?” t-shirt promoting the Tarrant County Humane Society.